- The Modular Home Book
- Chapter 1 – Why Build a Modular Home
- Chapter 2 – Selecting a Modular Home Dealer
- Chapter 3 – Designing a Modular Home
- Chapter 4 – Modular Home Specifications and Features
- Chapter 5 – Selecting a Modular Home General Contractor
- Chapter 6 – Finding and Preparing a Building Lot for a Modular Home
- Chapter 7 – Modular Home Contractor Responsibilities
- Chapter 8 – Building a Modular Home Addition
- Chapter 9 – Modular Home Financing
- Chapter 10 – Modular Warranty Service
- Chapter 11 – Building a Modular Home on Schedule
- The Modular Home Book Reviews
Browse Floor Plans
The Home Store offers over 450 standard floor plans for modular homes. Browse Floor Plans
The Modular Home Book
Andy Gianino, president of The Home Store, has written a comprehensive handbook for prospective modular home buyers. The book is packed with everything you need to know about buying and building a modular home – or a modular addition – to your existing home.
Gianino dispels the misperceptions about the limitations of modular homes and shows potential buyers that a modular home can be as good as, if not better than, houses built with traditional stick-frame construction. Then he gets down to the nitty-gritty: choosing a dealer, working with a general contractor, selecting a floor plan, choosing the customized details, even selecting a building lot and financing the construction. Throughout the book the emphasis is on top-quality materials and cost-effective measures to ensure that the buyer gets their dream home at a great price. What’s more, this book is equally useful for anyone already in the modular business or looking to get in as a dealer, manufacturer, designer, or specialized general contractor.
Illustrated throughout with a 16-page full color insert, The Modular Home shows home buyers how going modular can expand their choices, save time, save money, and prove to be more durable than conventionally-built houses.
To learn more about building a modular home, see the following chapter summaries of The Modular Home (325 pages) by Andrew Gianino, President of The Home Store.
Read a few of the many positive comments made by readers of The Modular Home by Andrew Gianino.
To purchase a complete copy of The Modular Home, by Andrew Gianino, President of The Home Store, click here